Wednesday 27 June 2018

What Blooming Flower Is It? 2018 Part 5

What Blooming Flower Is It? 2018 Part 5

Two corners down two to go. Since the first pair of corners were quite dark in nature being Purple and Blue I wanted a change.

Crocus Corner 2













I am going to start work on Crocus Corner 2 beginning once again with the stems.

Crocus Corner 2 Leaves
 









I was still undecided what colours to use so I carried on with the Leaves

Crocus Corner 2 Yellow











Once again I edged the stamens in Yellow. I had toyed with using a different colour but in the end I decided to stick with what I had done previously

Corner 2 is in the Pink











Finally I decided to use Pink threads and did the outline in various shades

Crocus Corner 2 Outer Petals











I had quite a bit of fun with the Pink Crocuses or should that be Pink Croci?* I had lots of shades so I went  from quite vivid right through to pale.

Crocus Corner 2 Yellow infill













As I said last time I was getting bored with finishing with the yellow infilling of the stamen area. Therefore this time I reverted to the original format.

Crocus Corner 2 Pink Complete










Here we are with another corner finished. Actually due to lighting problems and the boredom of the Yellow infilling I have been naughty. I have been simultaneously working on Crocus Corner 4

*
For those wondering Crocuses and Croci are both acceptable.



No comments:

Post a Comment