Thursday 6 September 2018

A Different Type of Cross-Stitch 2018 Part 2

A Different Type of Cross-Stitch 2018 Part 2

I have now finished the Red part of the Motif and am now moving onto the next colour.

Purple Problem










Argh this is particularly annoying. I ran out just short of finishing the last Purple diamond. I therefore had to use a different colour. This new Purple will be used to Cross-Stitch the four small crosses on alternative diamonds.

Going for Gold








I am finally getting towards finishing the Border with the use of a nice Golden colour to infill the other diamonds.

Outer Finished










I have now completely finished the Border and it is ready for the next stage. For anybody that is interested the pattern depicted is a Persian Motif.


No comments:

Post a Comment